As summer fades to fall, here are a few decluttering/organizing projects to consider:
- Declutter your bedside table – if you haven’t read it by now, you are probably not going to read it…
- Focus on your mudroom – begin to consider the seasonal shift – out with the towels, suntan lotion and beach bags and in with the backpacks & light jackets
- Declutter and organize the storage areas of your car – your center console, side door pockets, hatchback, or trunk. Purge the items that no longer serve you.
- Replenish your supply of hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes & masks ~ it looks like we will need all of these on an ongoing basis.
- Clear out your tupperware/storage container drawer or cabinet. Match bottoms to tops and neatly organize what remains.
- Inventory lunch containers and water bottles.