Do you switch out your out of season clothing for that of the current season? Here in New England this is something we deal with seasonally. In other parts of the country and the world, doing this twice per year ,or perhaps not at all is the norm.
Here are some reasons why you should consider it:
1. It is a built in opportunity to refresh your wardrobe
2. It is a built in opportunity to have seasonally appropriate clothing at the ready
3. It is a great time to be sure you current and off season clothes are stored properly
4. It is a great time to see what needs cleaning, altering or replacing
5. It is a great time to notice clothing you never wear and either make sure to wear it or make the decision to give it away